Interlocking concrete pavers – NLSG CS6
|Demension (mm)||Rate (Pcs/m2)||Compressive strength (Kg/cm2)|
- Flexible: They can expand and contract without cracking.
- Strong & Dense: They have the durability to withstand New
England’s harsh climate.
- Practical: They can accommodate any type of traffic without
cracking under heavy loads.
- Versatile: They can be used for walks, patios, and pool decks, driveways, streets…even heavy-duty industrial projects.
- Easy to Maintain: They are unaffected by oil and gas spills. When repairs are necessary, they can be lifted and reinstated without leaving an unsightly permanent “patch” as with conventional paving materials.
- Economical: All things considered, interlocking concrete pavements have the lowest life-cycle costs.